Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tatlow The Sailor - Part Twenty-Seven by J.M.Okano

     She fell into a deep sleep and dreamed she was in Heaven.
     "Can I come home now?" she asked in the dream.
     "No, your time is not up yet," said a kindly angel.
     "Oh, when will I find a boyfriend?"  she asked fractiously.
     "Stay on earth and one will be given you, but he's not up here.  In the meantime, you will find many friends."
      They had a big party for her, and the angel taught her three magic words:  "Stop," "Go," and "Stop it now please," for her to use on her journey on earth.
      "I'm so happy I've overcome my speech impediment!"  she said joyfully.
     "That's more like it.  Look on the bright side," said the angel wisely.
     She awoke from the dream falling in love with the one she wanted to marry - Tatlow.
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment