Monday, July 9, 2012

Jerome Makes A Go Of Things Part 6

"I can't let this happen to me
Again," said Jerome, he
Prayed for patience and the
Heavens opened and rain came down.
"That wasn't exactly what I meant,"
He said.  "I'll get some paint
And be a great mural artist.
Then my art won't wash away."
He prayed for the money
And someone gave him a fiver
And said, "Buy yourself a meal."
Jerome told him his story
And how he needed the paints
And brushes and a job
As a mural artist and the man
Took him to the art store and
Bought him all he needed
And hired him to paint
Pictures on the wall of his
Living room.  Jerome
Painted the Vancouver Harbour
With a skyscape, full of white
Fluffy clouds and angels.
"Thank you," said the man and paid
Jerome.  Jerome went and opened
A bank account and hurrayed.
Jerome learned that God is good.
More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment