Friday, July 20, 2012

Listen To Your Children, They Often Have Good Ideas

     Tomorrow I am going to a picnic because my children told me to go.  I believe I should listen to my children, because they often have good ideas.
     Have you ever noticed how children sometimes teach you things, just like we teach them things?  Just as a parent has responsibility to a child, so I think sometimes it is part of a child's mortal mission to teach some concept to their parents.  I am a firm believer that each person comes to earth with a mortal mission they have been assigned.  It seems that my children have come to earth partly to get me to go out and enjoy myself more, as I seem to be more of a homebody.  After the picnic, they encouraged me to attend a dance, otherwise I wouldn't have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment