Friday, November 23, 2012

Easy Reader: We Can Receive Answers To Prayer

     When I was a pregnant Mum, my doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound.

     An ultrasound is a picture of the baby inside the mommy.

     They take the picture through the wall of the belly of the mommy, and through the uterus.

     I was running late and I didn't have the location of the four cup jug.

     I needed it to fill with water to drink, for the ultrasound to work.

     It was somewhere in Grandma Nobuko's large kitchen.

     But where, I didn't know.

     I kneeled and prayed.

     Dear Lord, Where is that jug?

     I need it now please.

     In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

     Right away I found it in a corner cupboard.

     I filled it with water.

     I drank the water all up.

     I made it to the appointment on time.

     Everything went fine with the ultrasound.

     God answered my prayer.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment