Saturday, May 12, 2012

Modesty

     I have been cleaning out my closet and chest of drawers.  Time to make room for clothes that fit me better is not the only reason.  Some things were simply not needed.  They had been there for some time and were not being used.  It felt strange to get rid of them, but now that they're gone, I feel much better.  I went out and bought a $4 sister-missionary-type black and white checkered dress at the thrift store which pleased me greatly as it fit my goal of dressing more simply.  It was modest, long enough (a problem finding clothes in the past as I am somewhat tall) and went with what I had.  A find.
     Now I am looking for plain tshirts (I saw some at Michaels), long modest plain dresses  or jumpers and shoes which are comfortable to walk in.  I'd like to get my hair cut, all one length, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment