Friday, August 10, 2012

Raisins

     I love having raisins in the house because you can make things out of them.  I mix them up with nuts and put them in Baklava. 
     I love sewing.  I recently sewed two sets of armchair arm covers from a pattern I made myself :D  .  I love the freedom sewing gives you, to make what you want. 
     I love all kinds of things like the library, the art galleries, the museums, attending the ballet, classical music concerts, the theatre.  I like how the Netherlands has so many museums including the Rijks Museum, where you can see the art by Rembrandt van Rijn.  I'm sure many other places have oodles of museums too, but I've enjoyed visiting museums in the Netherlands and England and North America and Italy and France. 
     I like it when theatre companies do children's theatre, like the Mermaid Theatre in England.  I think the world of the theatre is fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment