Thursday, May 2, 2013

After the chocolate binge, I listened to Classical music and felt much better

     I did chores this morning, did some background preparation for writing, and ate chocolate.  I did some walking too.  After the chocolate binge (I tried to share the gospel with somebody yesterday and it didn't turn out and I felt down, that's why I had the chocolate binge), I listened to Classical music and felt much better.  I got some indexing done, learned about the bones and ligaments of the foot, found out that the composer's name which eluded me was, not Clarence Eldridge but Percy Grainger, of In An English Country Garden.  I had clams for supper and phoned my boys to see how they were doing and invite them for a birthday party for my second son Paul.  What a funny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment