Friday, June 14, 2013

Springbok, The Kitty's Further Adventures

     Just at that moment a bark was heard.  It was Eli, the new dog.
     Oh no, a dog, too?  thought Springbok and Elizabeth.  Where did he come from?  The garden, it seemed, with muddy paw prints all over the furniture too.  What a mess he was.  He was quickly ushered out by the new owner.  Where have my owners gone to?  queried Springbok to himself.  Everything was changing and in an uproar.  Have you ever had that happen?  When everything in life seems strange?  I have, when my children were taken away.
      My children got taken away and I didn't know what had happened to them.  Things were strange and I didn't know what to make of it.
      Eli,  the dog, didn't know what was happening either.  Sometimes nobody knows what is happening.  It's that way sometimes.
     But Eli got to know Elizabeth and her partner and got to love them.  It's that way sometimes.  So don't worry if things don't turn out the way you want, sometimes better things happen.

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment