Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Matilda, The Ugly, A Romance (Abridged) by Joanne Okano (Chapter Two, I can't quite get to Chapter Three)

     Oh well, some people don't listen, and then they make mistakes.  Hesitate not, children, when the time comes, to benefit from this advice, and I will have done a good job, I think.  I am only an old woman, after all and have only this advice to give today.  Too old to knit, you say, but no, I do that on Saturdays.
      She sat up straight that girl, and so do you, but could you sit up straighter?  Yes, that's it.
      Now back to the story. 
      How many times a week have you been to the post office children?  There was a Greek witch at the post office you say and you never went there again.  Oh well, such is life.  I went to the post office one day and there was a Greek witch there too but Matilda LOOKED like a Greek witch and that was worse.
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment