Saturday, July 27, 2013

Matilda, The Ugly, A Romance (Abridged) by Joanne Okano (Chapter Four, Still)

      They blank blank blank, the wedding night was a flop.  She lived on her side of the house and he on his.  They had separate rooms and separate beds, cubbyholes for their clothes, you name it.  I don't know why they liked each other to begin with I would say if I were an onlooker, but I'm not, I'm their  
author and I know they weren't in love.
      He was an addled character.  They adopted four children and they all had hairy markings down their back, like their mother but he knew they weren't related to him because they looked like each successive man who'd been that way.  At least that's what he said.  They weren't his and they weren't hers because she was the mother but she wasn't the mother, if you know what I mean.  You don't get it and neither do I but that's what he said.
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment