Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Funny Things That Happened After I Left My Husband

     After I left my husband for the fourth time, I was so happy until I found out I was going to a mental asylum and then I wasn't so happy.
     Someone thought I had lost my memory.  It took them six months to find out that I hadn't lost my memory after all and then they let me out.
     Immediately before I went into the mental asylum I was in a psychiatric ward at a hospital.  On some of my passes when I was allowed to go out on a walk, I walked up the hill to a music store and bought piano sheet music to play.
     I ambled back to the hospital when they wanted me to go back and sat down at the piano in the hospital ward and played a few notes, stood up, gave everyone a big smile and walked off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment