Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Can't Find My Car

     Park your car at the side of the road, not in the middle of the road, because then traffic can't get by.  I learned this while in Rome, where people are short of parking space.

     Herbie Planet (real name Herb Graham) was my art professor at college.  He did postcard art.  I like postcard art because it's cheap, almost everyone can afford it and you can mail it to your friends.  Herbie Planet used to walk around campus wearing an anti-radiation suit and handing out pamphlets for peace.

     J. S. Bach used to compose music with his twenty children playing around him.  I must admit I am having difficulty singing with even two of my children playing around me.  He must have had nerves of steel.  The nice thing about doing music with one's children around one is that they become musical too.

1 comment: