Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Is Here

     I just mailed in an entry to an art exhibition: the Fraser Valley Biennale.  I felt so excited that the tulips seemed tulipier, the blossoms seemed blossomier, the greenery seemed greener.  I must do this more often!

     I listen to CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) Radio 2 to a show called Tempo.  One thing I like about listening to that show is that they never criticize me!  It's a Classical music show and you can listen to it on the Web.

     A child of mine has a game he plays.  He just made it up this morning.  He took four little muffins I made and cut the tops off and spread honey and jam on each one.  He put the tops back onto the muffins and played Treasure Hunt to find which filling each muffin contained.
     That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment