Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Family Who Lost Their Home In A Flood by J.M.Okano

     "There was a flood one day in my home town,"  said the woman to her son.  "Before you were born this was.  I lost my home, and the children were gone at school, so I had no idea if I'd see them again on earth.  I was sad so I prayed, as I was swimming, that I would find them again and make a home with them once more.  Your father was gone on a business trip to India.  Your sisters were fine.  They stood on the roof of the school until a helicopter came and took them to safety at a shelter.  There I saw them again the next day.  We were so happy to see each other again.


                                                                             

     Father returned safely from India and came to our rescue.  We moved into his mother's house in the basement with only a two-ring stove to cook on.  But we had a refrigerator and camp beds and a table and chairs and we felt at home.  At last we were together again.  I homeschooled the children until school opened again and we had a lot of fun.  It took a long time for us to afford another home but we didn't mind because we had so many happy memories.  We moved in and it was even better than before because we felt so grateful and loved each other so much more. 
     The children grew up and started working and then you came along.  We are together for eternity."
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment