Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tatlow The Sailor - Part Seven by J.M.Okano

     Hello children!  There was no money in busking in the countryside so the three friends and their animals went to the city.  They didn't feel safe in Greece because people kept looking at them and it was agony, so Tatlow and company left and went to Malta.
     I used to look after a goat by the name of Daisy.  I tried to maneuvre the goat to the milking stand but she didn't want to be maneuvred!  I chased her around the yard in the mud and scallywag that I was, was in a bad mood by the time I caught her, but I repented.  I found that singing to her while I was milking her made her more docile over the months and we became friends.
     Later in California, which I enjoyed very much, I met another goat at a petting zoo.  Thinking back to my days with Daisy, and remembering what good friends we became, I thought, "I like goats and goats like me".  I tried to pat the goat on the head.  The goat was in no mind for this and pinned me to a tree and stepped on my foot hard.  The tour bus was waiting for me and I managed to get away just in time before they left without me.
     When they got to Malta, they met Marie-Clo, another Canadian.  Hans and Marie-Clo fell in love but although they were in love, Hans and Marie-Clo decided they were not right for one another.  That happens sometimes you know.  So they said goodbye kindly and lived happily ever after.  (That's not the end of the story.)  
     Malta was a beautiful place and they made many friends there.  And I hope to see you next time for more of Tatlow The Sailor. 
TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment