Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Review: Winnie-The-Pooh

     Pooh is a good guy, but he overeats and has a small brain.
     I am on a "Winnie-the-Pooh Diet" now, which consists of eating small, regular meals and following them up with vast amounts of reading to avoid nibbling in the evenings.  I do eat honey, but in small amounts, along with other healthy foods.
     Pooh does exercises and so do I, at least I say I do, but it doesn't seem to show (very much like Pooh).
     My favourite part of the book is Pooh's nightmare about the Woozles and him sitting on a branch with his honey.
     Pooh's stuffing in his head turns out to be of good use to him after all and he becomes a hero.  Christopher Robin puts him on a pedestal.  We all need a friend like that.  This book is largely about friendship.  So many things are better with two.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment