Sunday, September 9, 2012

Journal Update and Wheat Porridge Recipe

       Last night after I was in bed I had an idea for a recipe called Pineapple Puff.  I'll try it out.
     I slept well and overslept by one hour.  I said my Personal Prayer.  I listened to about three chapters of the Book of Mormon and had the idea to play a board game with the children tonight, then ate wheat porridge and a boiled egg.  I said Family Prayer with my children.  I ran out of time and left the house rather bedraggled, but my friend lent me a hair brush, so I could polish up my appearance.
     At church, the music was playing.  I had a good time at church and came home.
     After lunch I want to play the piano and I don't know what else.  Have a good day!

WHEAT PORRIDGE RECIPE
     Buy a sack of wheat from a farmer.  Grind a cup or more of wheat in a wheat grinder.
      Ingredients
      3 heaping tablespoonsful of ground wheat
     1 cup water
     sprinkling of salt
Place ingredients in a saucepan.  Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.  Eat with milk or soy milk and honey.  This is very healthy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment