Friday, September 21, 2012

Journal

     I like the colours of soccer, but I don't understand the game, I said to my Dad yesterday.
     He explained the rules of the game to me using a paper towel for the pitch, and cutlery and a straw to explain how the game is played.  He is in his eighties, so him doing a demo of the game whilst running up and down the kitchen floor in person would be highly dangerous.

     I am a handywoman and I have a saw which is parked in the living room, near the t.v. set.  Today I dropped a pan lid behind the cupboard by accident, and when I looked beside the cupboard I caught sight of the saw, but in my short-sightedness thought it was the pan lid for a second.

     My son Paul came to visit me, wearing attire reminiscent of European boys from the 1940s.

No comments:

Post a Comment