Monday, January 28, 2013

Journal

     Saturday was a busy day.  In the morning, my boys went out to learn about soil whilst I made Lazy Man's Cabbage Rolls.  A friend picked me up and ferried me in her car to the Stake Centre to clean it, but when we reached it the cleaning had already been done.  On to the next appointment.  I made hot dogs with Somerset my son, who learned how to boil hot dogs, then I took manuscripts to the post office to mail.  I did one other errand then met, or rather tried to meet with a friend but they had cancelled.  I bought envelopes and paper clips.  We ate supper and I attended a baptism which I enjoyed.  After that we attended a Miracles Fireside which was also enjoyable and I served ice cream sandwiches afterwards.

     To update you on my blog, I have added new parts to the stories of Tatlow The Sailor, Canine Friendly, and The Society Of Harpsichord Builders.

No comments:

Post a Comment