Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Life In Twenty Minutes

     They say that when it is time to go home after life is over, you get a flashback of your life from start to finish.  I am going home soon some people think, so I thought I'd do mine on the canvas of the blog!
     First I would say I was in a room in Plegerinnenschule Zollikerberg in Switzerland and then I was in  
the pram saying to the men, "Apa!"  After that I was playing outside in our garden in Montreal and then in Sweden with sister Robin.  Then I would be playing tennis and missing the ball in England, near Keston.  Next I would be graduating from St. Clare's Hall, on paper at least, they didn't have a graduating ceremony and winging my way to my new home in Canada.
     After that I would be sitting in school at the University of British Columbia where I took Arts and then at Simon Fraser University where I took a few Fine Arts courses.  Lastly I would be having each of my children and homeschooling them before I went to Heaven, because that's about all I did you think, but no, I would befriend many people in the mental establishments of B.C. where I learned about creative writing and painting more, and then taking off not on a cruise maybe but on the journey of a lifetime writing and painting and doing more child rearing.  There, I think that's it, I'm ready to go home now, don't you think, but no, I'm ready to go on and do more, because I haven't done everything I came to earth to do, I don't think.  So don't think I'm giving up because I get a little sick sometimes or a lot sick as the case may be.  I'm not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment